Buy A Dissertation Online Order Thunderstruck II General Information:
When those of us from Australia think of Thunderstruck a very specific thought comes to us thanks to AC/DC. Rather than a pokie game based on their exploits (which could actually be fun, come to think of it), this game revolves around Norse mythology. This means Asgard, Thor and Valkyries. Just try not to get creeped out by the eyes that watch you from the top of the game screen – a feat which is easier said than done.
The Thunderstruck II pokie game runs on the Microgaming software system. One of the most popular and prolific creators of online pokies, Microgaming has been in the business for over a decade, and have taken their experience and skill and applied it to a Thunderstruck II themed game. This was released in may of 2010.
As is standard with games offered by the Microgaming software system, this game is available for play on PC, Mac, mobile and tablet systems, such is the versatility on offer.
Thunderstruck II comes with a total of 243 paylines over 5 reels in a 3×5 layout. As this is a ways-to-win game the player cannot adjust the number of active paylines.
- The follow site minimum coins bet sits at 1
- The maximum coins bet sits at 10
- enter Minimum coin size sits a 0.01
- http://vcc.org.nz/how-to-write-a-dissertation-proposal-psychology/ how to write a dissertation proposal psychology Maximum coins size sits at 0.05
- The click return to player offered by this game sits at around 96.65%, on the higher end of average.
These are accessed by hitting the small options button which can be found towards the lower-left of the main game screen. This is found on the golden toolbar which runs across the bottom of the screen.
Game Play Settings
This settings allow the player to select the quickspin option. When selected this speeds up the spinning of the slots, meaning less time waiting and more time gaming.
Thunderstruck II offers only one option in the way of sound. This allows the player to simply disable all sound which comes from the game.
Balance, Bet and Win Values
There are two options here which allow the user to choose between a currency display of either coins or credits.
Clicking on the credits button on the main page also allows the player to quickly switch between coin and credits display.
Clicking on the expert button found on the bottom golden toolbar changes the game to the expert version. When this is active the player has more say over the exact bet they want to place, and also gains access to the autoplay function and related options.
The autoplay button allows the user to choose a variety of, you guessed it, autoplay options. The quick ones on offer are a 10, 25, 50 and 100x autospins, with an additional option to keep the game running until the stop button is manually clicked. This also allows the user to click the custom button to set further autospin rules. Here the player can enter their own custom amount of autospins and choose between 2 stop settings, these are once the spins are all complete, or once a certain amount has been won or exceeded.
OTHER HELPFUL ADDITIONS
Thunderstruck II also comes with two help sections in the form of question-mark and view pays buttons. The view pays buttons gives a detailed listing of individual symbol, bonus values and game rules, while the question-mark offers general information on rules.
Also on offer is a stats button which, when clicked, brings up a display. This is split into 2 sections, spin results and highest wins. Spin results lists spins played, session time and spins per hour. The highest wins section lists the top three wins. Both sections only apply to the current game session.
follow link Background:
The original Thunderstruck was an incredibly popular pokie game, as you might expect from a game worthy of a sequel. The background of the original game, which is continued here, is the mythology of the Norse, their gods and their beliefs.
What this means is ample references to Thor, Odin, Mjölnir and their city of Asgard. While Norse has always been a popular mythology, there can be no denying the effect which the Marvel movies have had to the modern popularity and notoriety of the Norse, especially Thor and Loki.
This pokie revolves around the battle between the old gods and their fearsome enemies. Luckily, with a bit of cash on the line, we can help push back the hordes and keep Asgard safe.
source Other Features and Bonuses
The enter site wilds symbol in this game comes in the form of the Thunderstruck II sigil.
At maximum bet the payouts are as follows:
- 3 give a bonus of 75 credits
- 4 give a bonus of 200 credits
- 5 give a bonus of 1000 credits
These substitute for every icon except the scatter symbol.
The scatter symbol in Thunderstruck II come in form of Mjölnir with the word bonus written along the side.
At maximum bet the payouts are as follows:
- 2 scatter icons give a bonus of 1 credits
- 3 scatter icons give a bonus of 2 credits
- 4 scatter icons give a bonus of 20 credits
- 5 scatter icons give a bonus of 200 credits
Gathering 3,4 or 5 of these on a single spins grants access to the Great Hall of Spins bonus game. These do not have to be on any winning paylines in order to be activated or payout.
BONUS GAMES and features
The free spins game is activated when the player gains 3,4 or 5 scatter symbols during a single spin. There are a total of four different versions of this game. The version which the player will get depends on the amount of times which this game was accessed.
- From the first to the fourth time the game is activated the player gains access to the Valkyrie version of the game. When active, this version gives the player a total of 10 free spins and a 5x multiplier. Free spins can be retriggered from within this game.
- From the fifth to the ninth time this game is activated the player gains access of the Loki version of the game. When in this version the player is given access to a total of 15 free spins and the Wild Magic Feature. This feature randomly transforms symbols into additional wilds. Free spins can be retriggered from within this game.
- From the tenth to the fourteenth time this game is activated the player gains access of the Odin version of the game. When in this version the player is given access to a total of 20 free spins and the Wild Raven feature is activated. The Wild Raven feature randomly turns symbols into 2x and 3x multipliers. An additional 6x multiplier can be awarded if both ravens appear in the same spin. When in this game additional free-spins cannot be retriggered.
- From the fifteenth trigger of this game onwards the player gains access to the Thor version of this game. When active, this game gives the player access to 25 free spins with the rolling reels feature. This feature means that consecutive wins will increase the multiplier from 2x up to 5x. Free spins cannot be retriggered when this game is active.
The total amount bet during these free spins is taken from the amount which was bet in the round in which the free spin bonus game was activated.
This feature can randomly activate during regular play. When active this gives lightning strikes which can randomly turn up to 5 reels wild.
How to Play:
For the simplest possible experience the player need only choose their coins and click the spin button. Further customisation of their bet can be accessed when the player clicks on the expert button to enter the more complex mode.
For autoplay and more advanced options the play can click on the autoplay button, this allows the player to select 1 of 5 basic autospin options, 10x, 25x, 50x, 100x or until manually stopped, or click customise to further change their options.
In the custom screen the player can enter their own amount of spins and set end rules, these rules are either once the spins are complete or once an entered amount of money has been won or exceeded.
Overall Design and Usability:
If you've played anything from Microgaming from the past decade you should at least be a little bit familiar with the layout which is being used in Thunderstruck II. The graphics themselves are unique from Microgaming, and are all well suited to the theme. Mostly using a colour scheme of blues and whites, more suited to the frost giants than the Asgardians. This is a cool design, in this most literal sense of the word. More than anything else – when you play this game you get the sense this was a project of interest, rather than a simple cash in, which is nice.
When it comes to usability – this is another case of similarity to other Microgaming creations. Everything responds quickly, is well labelled, and is simple to find your around with. We could use a little bit more in the way of options, but for most people this should cover the bases in terms of access and reliability.
Where to find it:
Microgaming is one of the most popular gambling software systems available, and is the main software used by a great many websites. If you already have a favourite gambling website then do a quick search, it might already be on offer. If it is not, or you would prefer a direct link then check out some of the links below.
- Jackpot City
- Spin Palace
- Bet 365
- Thrills Casino
- Casino Land
- Platinum Play Casino
- Royal Vegas
- Royal Panda
- 7 Sultans
- Roxy Palace Casino
- Golden Riviera Casino
- Lucky 247 Casino
- Crazy Vegas
Nice looking, runs well and with a generally enjoyable theme. This is a game which covers both the standard basis and more. When it comes to bonuses Thunderstruck II performs well. The huge amount of free spins on offer, combined with their changing nature, really helps to sell this pokie as more than a Microgaming cash-in. While it might have been inspired by the popularity of the Marvel movies and their heroes – this is a pokie which can carry itself on its own two feet.
For Pokie Reviews you can click here.
For Pokie General Information you can click here.
To head back to our Casino Reviews click here.